It is Barbecue time again!!!



I was introduced to Barbie by a good friend of mine, a while ago, when we were living in Isle of Wight. He visited us with his then Spanish girl friend, now his wife, for a hot summer weekend. We were renting a terraced house in IOW and it had many luxuries, amongst which are Barbecue pot and a mooring site for boats!
It was a moment of reckoning for me and my then pregnant wife!
The Spanish friend prepared and in fact shopped very meticulously all the necessary ingredients and here we go!!!
The highlight was the thin slices of lamb coated with garlic and olive oil along with full loads of home made “Shangri-La”- a Spanish cocktail.
Needless to say I was hung over for the next few days and my friend puking as usual!
Brilliant days!

Anyway hope to do one this weekend and hope we stay sober!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........