Very philosophical indeed!!!!

 




















My signature……


My signature trails me

And I am not sure,

If could change it.

I created my own

Out of nothing……..

Perhaps could have changed it

The day, I started signing,

Then I would I know

If it was the” chosen” to trail me….



Sometimes I love and mostly

I hate it.

Have changed the pattern

Like a wavy smoke from a lantern

It’s back where it was

Making a mockery of me, now with

My philosophical hat on.



Too many of them on a given day or a specific time,

I never get the same pattern to sign on all papers or places.

Each one of them so ghastly different

And I am so ashamed,

Yet none of them take any serious notice, but me!



Is it just me, who’s struggling here?

Or else is it all of us, on the same boat……

Perhaps, you may all might help me out

From this crocodile infested slimy moat.



Trailed by the signatures,

Which we come to hate

Make you a pauper or an

Overnight multi millionaire…..



They keep you sane by blunting your brain cells.

Some times cut short to just “sign “off!

Come on my friends

What’s the meaning of this all?



I made it

And it is right after me…

Is it fate or my tryst with destiny?



I may not have uttered what all I wanted to say…

Yet, in my humble opinion

Signatures not only are so precarious……..

They nevertheless are so notorious,

We are just passive, whilst they being so nefarious.


At life’s many intersection and juxtaposition

Our various interfaces

And gambit of emotions


Layered with life’s travail of cruelty

Make us really unfathomable

Laden with nothing and self pity.



Murky waters

Soil laden corner stone

Brightly reflecting lanky palm tree

I seem to like the green skies and

Blue plants

Trying to reason everything……..



My signature trails me

And I am not sure,

If could change it.

I created my own

Out of nothing……..



Comments

Malar said…
I am in the same boat with you Suren. Each time I sign, I think its different!
KB said…
Aiyya namma Shakespeare, PHILOSOPHY IL PINNURENGA.

nice one.

enna sila varthaikal onnum puriyalai. i am using thesaurus now.

FILM, 16 Vayathinile style, "Parattai Doctor ippa enna solluraru?

sari suren, boat enna boat, our cruise trip poi varalam.ok ya? haaa haaaa LOL
SUREN-DOC said…
Thanks Malar and Kals.

Suren

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........