Singapore Chronicle.....
























Early days in Singa!!!

It’s been a hectic past couple of months!

I have just started to chill out a bit now in Singa after our relocation and slowly getting back to do few routines. Routines galore! I am also establishing few new routines too to my ever changing life line.

I can’t believe that it’s already a month since we landed at the Changi!

Kiddies have now begun to hate me as they have been asked once again to work on their school books. They must have had nearly two and half months of holiday since March this year; began, when they came to visit me in Manchester, before we headed off to Singa. Well we need to get them to do some routines and am sure it’s going to be a long winding road ahead.

I have and we (family) have started walking a lot. Walk to metro. Walk to work and Walk to the Malls. Walk to the neighbors and friends. Walk to the markets and schools, Walk and walk……and of course leisure walking too! All four of us must have already shed quite a few kilos from our flabby parts, ably supported by the warm Singa weather and the Condo’s pool. I must have already done so much of walking during this past four weeks of stay in Singa and possibly clocked quite a few hundred miles and reached my quota for this year, if I were in UK!

Well, it was an emotional farewell from the best and closest of my friends and well-wishers this time last month from Manchester. The months preceding were very hectic as I had to do lots of re- jigging and tune myself to my new venture physically and mentally. I was lucky that my family and friends were very supportive, jelled very well with me and guided me. Few spirit laden nights with my closest before the departure from Manchester, proved to be extremely useful in re- arranging my priorities. The family visiting me in April opened my eyes, cleared my vision, and bolstered my confidence in realignment of the pathways.

Well, no personal car yet and no plans for the time being to buy one in Singa. Work and country is encouraging and am mindful of the fact that it’s early days yet. However the vibes are there and it is emerging positive.

We are also beginning to understand the nuances of this wonderful Singa culture and language, which is a hefty, mind blowing mix of Tamil (Indian), Chinese and Malay. Food is great and I absolutely love it. Once again heady mix of everything on planet!! Singa is full of food. Its food ……and food everywhere! (Food Industry in Singa must be raking in billions!)

Absolutely love the quality and quantity of life in Singa, albeit a bit expensive. Need to sort out the priorities and clamp down on needless. We are yet to begin exploring the Island City cum country and we will need some time.


Well, time is the best mentor, coach and guide for all us…..isn't it?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........