On a lighter note !






















On a lighter note!

Agenda; rules the roost in sapiens life on this planet.

It’s obvious; there can be no selfless soul on this planet; none with not even a speck of agenda and that applies to all of us, including me. Interdependence is the rule of life. I provide charity because the act satisfies my ego and that’s the agenda. It’s the same with all charitable activities even if it is done discreetly; is it shameful ?

Learning to say “No” is an art too. Never go back on your verdict and rue over it, once it is uttered. The initial suspicion and disbelief will not change even after you change your “No”. Think twice before NO; and none after No; thrice before yes; and none after yes.

People change faster than Chameleons and when it cometh to money; lest forgive the poor creatures, we can even out shame them; putting those chameleons to shame in the process. Their attire changes; demeanor changes; I mean the people.

Does writing give an impetus to brain? Not sure yet, however would like to test it soon. May be a starter from and to nowhere? I am bored and hence writing one. Does it make sense? Can I write something, just for the sake of it?

Music may provide an answer. IR’s music just needs repeated listening and still after those 35 years of listening, exists  a possibility that I have missed a beat here or there; especially those hidden nuances of  God’s own music. Music should enter my mind field, make me midget amongst the minutiae and move me with tears. There were and are many times, when tears just roll down my cheeks, unannounced and unanswered. The cumbersome complex brainy chemicals behind those constant hyper manic moments of creativity, which those hapless souls like Raja have to endure day and night is unbelievable.  Well, we know very well what happens to those super active creative minds of any field after some time. Don’t we?

One way of escaping from the usual mundane is to go spiritual or start leaning heavily towards borrowed ideologies and begin believe in systems possibly blindfolded. Perhaps there may be an imagined order decoding their brains and distracting them from mundane.

Amma was 75 recently. No words can express the love and gratitude we bestow on her; equally from family and friends; an amazing human being to the core, who enjoys life and living to the full in a nutshell. It’s very odd. As a kid, I always thought she would remain young forever; whilst this is not the case, she has matured and aged very gracefully; and am glad to see what she has accomplished so far in her life.

Whatever became our strength since the advent of cognitive thinking 50,000 years ago, possibly completely lost and became our nemesis due our self-centered, imagined, frivolous ideological issues, slanted by scratch the surface thinking, biased by so -called granted for life attitude and clouded by irrational thinking!

However my recent visit to India, Chennai and Kanchipuram for celebrating Pongal was an eye opener. Traditions; culture; celebrations; people; noise; traffic; congestion; vibrant colours; true colours; circle of life; relatives; agendas; true colours; shopping; sarees; villages; villagers ;animals; ponds; paddy fields; harvest; modernism; retro craze; politics;  music; whiskeys; concerts; temples; humanity; humans; conflicts; contradictions; everything and every one of them was beautiful. I had not been to India around Pongal time for 18 years and I had to overcome certain inertia to do that and I am glad, I overcame and did it.

It just came to my attention through Oxfam, that top 9 folks in India apparently own 50% of Indian wealth. It’s a fake news, right?

"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison,"- Nelson Mandela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........