Back stabbers





Saturday morning and ruthless stabbers.

Morning was nice. Last night run and rain were great; however, netflixing was not aided by whiskey, as I had promised. Vipassana is getting better and Carnatic violin on Spotify too.

A nearby waterhole, looked startling. It’s a crispy morning with a gentle breeze. Red dragon flies were mating in an open air. Great to see them beings, being acrobatic on air, inhibition shy. Narcissist dragons also seem to kiss their own reflections before they mate. Cool.  Shiny turtles were doing sentinel work on boulders. A lonely stork was giving me company for almost an hour, before, I resumed my detour.

Life is so exciting in the woods. Creepy and seamless stabbers; watch out, for back stabbers; rooted amongst friends and amongst relatives . Wonder what’s the meaning of word virtue and being virtuous; when surrounded by selfish vines, like a python engulfing a poor prey. Life has taught me so much; albeit still shy at the art of managing stealthy bombers. They take us for granted, like an open sea with salt and fish; like raja and his hit music in 80’s Tamil movies.

Stabbers are selfish, scoundrels, opportunistic covid viruses, push themselves to any extreme to push themselves. They tread upon our past and current good wills with their mowers and hedge trimmers and root us off very unabashedly, masked with jealousy, lust and greed. 

Butterflies galore; all along the waterhole, love them. Adore their vivid, insipid, feathery, transience. Intransigent they are; not sure them or their back ground; their purpose, may be somewhere hidden in a secret garden. Possibly few of us google scholars knew already; albeit I still scratch the surface; like an educated friend of mine who actually gave me a hint that, that a so-called language currently one of the Indian official lingua franca, is possibly 3000-year-old, instead of actual 300-500 years. It’s not English, you folks can guess. 

Well, his, may be naively ignorant or arrogant friend actually wanted me stop talking about India, Indianness, Indian politics, anything Indian, as long as I was an OCI, an Overseas citizen of India (hypocrite me).  We were pretty drunk and I was left to lurch by my invitees, to defend myself , until, him blurringly apologized to me for his exuberance. May be an unsuccessful PR?

Actually, ranted enough. Shall stop here. Bird watchers with Binoculars and stealthy long telescopic lenses were everywhere this morning looking at the trees and chirpers. Wonder the chirpers would actually recognise their new attires, aka, masks and what they think of them.

May be you masked stabbers and back stabbers; you are ubiquitous and iniquitous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........