Green Man




Cars are mulling by. Off to work.

Saw dust is smitten with soil around a tree trunk; shaded like Saturn rings. Everything seems orderly; however, it’s not. It’s weird. I am walking ahead of me and have a 360 degrees around. Drone myself over and over, soon and surprised. It looks so different to last night, when I came the same spot for a run. Blue mask is fluttering on my face, whilst the skin desperately seeking fresh air.
Past and future. There is no present; except for third person, observing you. Blurred in some minutiae, and seconds, and so the demarcation of life and present.
Cars are mulling by and I am off. Weekend partying may be apt. May need to invite few friends over for dinner. Shall go for a run and a walk. Plan to live here for ever.
White mask fluttering on my face. Living in a moment means, to be kind to myself and people alike, may freeze moments in our mind; well mulling over , past, by thawing them once again.
Cars are speeding by. I stop and stay at signal.

Looking for Green man and for ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........