Butterfly......




























You were a butterfly

You came and gone

You were a soothing lullaby

Often echoing at the bottom of my memory well


My eyes swell up

Hearing your name …

My ageing grey cells

Kindled again and again

Whilst you lie a cute little butterfly

Embedded deep In my soul

Warped and I named you.


I caress you very fondly

Soothingly at your nimble feet,

Stretch your designed coloured wings

Very carefully tremulously

Holding you by my arms

And was in awe at your big beautiful eyes……


You were the precious first in our family!

You were my first admirer and audience

You were cute little lass

You came to relax us all

You were our pride

And you were our little Chellam………


It’s been ages and So many days

Since I have seen you

Studiously studying me

Stood at my back…..


You are a beautiful butterfly…

Staining my heart and fingers for ever

With your gorgeous colours and quiver

Alas

You lie dormant and at times flickering

Giving me pain and fluttering

Embedded In my rather waxy wavering soul ……

And I don’t want to get you out for ever.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........