Rest you on me.
























Rest you on me.


Your family makes a living, killing at sea
And you by getting into my body,
Because those big warm unnatural bosoms are struggling on the thinnest waist of yours,

Rest your waist on me.

Your father kills with his huge grizzly net,
Nonetheless you kill with your huge eyes cast like a net,
As your slender unpredictable waist, thin like a “lightening” struggling with the breast of yours,

Rest your waist on me.

Your family makes a kill, riding a boat, living at sea
However you kill with those long arched eyebrows,
And as your slim waist is withering away with those unexposed firm breasts of yours, 

Rest you on me.

(Silappathigaram, Kaanal vari, Tamil Epic, circa 100-200 CE, Ilango adigal)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Way of life- Kaniyan Poongundranaar, Purananooru, Tamil

My Dearest..........

NAYAGAN- 25 years.........